As done last year, the EIT Digital Alumni community wants to support your entrepreneurial journey by presenting your early-stage startup at SLUSH!
SLUSH is one of the Europe’s leading startup events that gathers and facilitates the meeting of entrepreneurs and investors. The event will be held in Helsinki, from 30 November to 1 December 2017.
During this great event, you will have the possibility to listen to speeches held by today’s innovative personalities and tech trendsetters. But this is not all!
You will also have the chance to enter and win the Slush 100 pitching, or attend the Demo Booth - where you can attract potential clients, partners, media, founders, investors and media. For any further details, we invite you to check out the event’s website at www.slush.org.
If you are a member of the EIT Digital Alumni community* and you want to boost and advance your entrepreneurial venture, we invite you to participate in this fantastic opportunity by joining our “digitalumni vs. Slush 2017” Competition!
The winner(s) will see their trip, stay and participation at Slush 2017 sponsored by the Alumni community. In order to participate, we ask you to follow these 3 easy steps:
- Fill in this short form with all the details about your early-stage startup or project (website, media coverage, presentation, etc.) and a short motivational paragraph stating your interest in presenting your startup and being our ambassador at this year’s Slush event. The deadline for submitting your application is Sunday 17th September, 23.59 CET.
- The Alumni Board will publish a post on our Social Media channels for each early-stage startup before Thursday 21st September. You will then be able to share and promote your project within your network and externally: we want the audience to choose the coolest startup ideas! How?
Each of the following activities will be worth points:
- activity on the Facebook post (reaction, comment, public share)
- activity on the LinkedIn post (like, comment, public share)
- activity on the Twitter tweet (like, retweet, reply)
- activity on the Instagram post (like, comment)
This contest will last 4 weeks: you will have time till Thursday 19th October to spread your success by sharing the posts on your channels and engage with the audience!
The top 3 candidates will be selected based on a preliminary evaluation by the Board (worth 50% of the score) and the Social Media outreach of the project idea (worth 50%). These 3 most voted startups will access the Finals!
The 3 startups which received most general acclaim will be finally evaluated by a selected jury of Business Developers of EIT Digital, who will proclaim the overall winner(s)!
Do not miss this awesome chance! Send your application now!
If you have general inquiries about this opportunity, please get in touch with us at email@example.com, or contact us at one of our social media channels.
* you need to be a registered member at alumni.eitdigital.eu. Depending on the size and membership status of the winning team, one or more representatives could be covered.