Read the full 2-day programme here. Location: TU Berlin - When: 11-12 July
As a result of our partnership, the MCAA have offered our members a very generous 50% discount to participate in their event. Fill in the form on the EIT Alumi website to receive your discount code! Registrations close 10 May!
Researchers meet Innovators
In this 2-day meeting participants will learn how to contribute to innovation covering a large variety of roles in the value chain. The event is designed for people from research, start-up, not-for-profit, and corporate environments, who want to learn more about innovation and how researchers and innovators can synergistically and successfully work together.
We have 5 members of the EIT Alumni Community speaking and leading workshops during the event:
- Nierika Hamaekers (EIT Climate-KIC Alumni): Workshop leader: 'Design Thinking'
- Borce Stojkovski (EIT Digital Alumni): Workshop leader: 'User Research and UX evaluation of a secure e-mail system'
- Carsten Mahrenholz (EIT Health Alumni): Panel session: 'Meet scientific founders'
- Maria Peeva (EIT Climate-KIC Alumni): Workshop leader: 'The business model Canvas'
- Leeor Groen (EIT Climate-KIC Alumni): Workshop leader: 'Defining your Value Proposition'