Industrial doctorate meetup: from research to business
Businesses need to rely on research to find their competing edge, but how to transform research into business? This is the key question of the industrial meetup in Paris on June 20th.
Three doctoral students of the EIT Digital Doctoral School will present how their research on deep tech has transformed into new business. Olivier Audouin, director of external affairs at Nokia, will also share his thoughts on the trends in the Telecom industry and the role that research plays.
Anyone may attend this meetup. If you want to join, we kindly ask you to fill in the form to secure your seat.
AGENDA (subject to change)
- 14:00 Welcome - Guillaume Toublanc, node-director France EIT Digital
- 14.05 Industry and doctorates in a digital world - David Uribe Oliva, head EIT Digital Doctoral School
- 14.20 Technology trends in the Telecom industry and how to address these - Olivier Audouin, director of external affairs at Nokia - Bell Labs France
- 14.35 How research impacts Wipsea company? - Gwenael Duclos from Wipsea
- 14.50 Smart And Secure Network Softwarization - Abdel Hadi Azouni, PhD student EIT Digital Doctoral School and founder of PacketAI @hadiazouni
- 15.05 Round table discussion - Olivier Audouin, Gwenael Duclos, Abdel Hadi Azouni, moderated by David Uribe Oliva
- 15.45 Coffee break
- 16.00 HardBlare : A hardware extension for Dynamic Information Flow Tracking on ARM-based System on Chip - Mounir Nasr Allah, PhD student EIT Digital Doctoral School
- 16.15 From research to European company on battery lifetime improvement - Wilfried Dron, PhD EIT Digital Doctoral School, Founder and CEO of Wisebatt @w_dron
- 16.30 Network drinks
[Originally posted on EIT Digital Doctoral School website]