EIT Digital AlumniHack 2020
The EIT Digital AlumniHack will gather the most skilled web developers, data scientists and designers in our community for a full weekend packed of teamwork and coffee.
This contest will completely take place online on 26-27 September and have different tracks for coders and designers, each one with a different winner team and prize! Additionally, all participants will get a free Drupal 8 training on 25 September.
Read the complete description of the tracks and challenges HERE!
Day 0 (Friday, 25th Sep 2020)
- 19:00 - 21:00: Drupal 8 basics webinar
- 21:00 onwards: Social gathering, BYOB
Day 1 (Saturday, 26th Sep 2020)
- 10:00 - 11:00: Intro session
- Welcome and opening words
- The EIT Digital Alumni website. Where do we stand?
- Introduction to the challenges
- 11:00-12:00: Optional mentoring: Setting up the development environment and tools, e.g. GitHub
- Rest of the day: Teamwork
- Mentoring/consultation room available throughout the day:
- Craig: UX, Alumni membership and job portal info
- Davor: Data visualization. outreach & partnerships
- Jeroen: Drupal, Alumni Foundation and EIT (Digital) ecosystem info
- Jiayao: UX, visual design, marketing & communications
- José Carlos: Drupal, alumni events and Foundation info
- Paul: Data, finance
Day 2 (Sunday, 27th Sep 2020)
- Mentoring/consultation room available throughout the day
- 16:00 onwards: Presentations (10 min. max/team) and Q&A (5 min. max)
- 18:00: Winners announced and closing remarks
*Program subject to change. Check back this page for any updates
>>> REGISTER NOW <<<