Tuesday Afterworks are back!
The EIT Digital Alumni will re-start its series of online talks, workshops, and networking while we wait for our vaccination appointments.
Come join us from the comfort of your living room and grab a drink along. You will have the opportunity to hear from other members of our community as well as from invited external guest speakers.
WHAT: Tuesday Afterwork
WHEN: Every Tuesday at 7pm CEST starting 18.5
HOW MUCH: Free/zero/nada (but prior registration is required, see links below)
WHY: Because Tuesdays do not have to be boring!
*This is a recurring event reserved for EIT Digital Alumni members. The list of speakers and topics will be continuously updated*
TOPICS AND SPEAKERS:
Tue 18.5. (Registration link)
- "5 Lessons to Know as a Team Lead", Josip Vukoja
- "Dr. Google is ready to see you: Privacy dilemmas + Co-owned personal health data", Stephen Cory Robinson
Tue 25.5. (Registration link)
- "'Fear Setting' Workshop", Luca Vavassori
Tue 1.6. (Registration link)
- "DevOps, scaling the Developer Experience from seed to exit", Erik Berdonces Bonelo
Tue 8.6. (Registration link)
- "Alumni Mixer" - Online match-making and speed-friending!
Tue 15.6. (Registration link)
- "Human rights in the AI regulatory framework", Cezara Panait
- "AI/ML at the edge", Sritam Paltasingh