Let’s connect digital technology and health - pitch your idea, talk about your challenges and find a partnership or the perfect co-funder for your project. Join us for the upcoming online networking event powered by RIS Alumni, EIT Health Alumni and EIT Digital Alumni communities!
WHAT: Online networking event for EIT Digital Alumni and EIT Health Alumni
WHEN: November 11, 2021(Thursday) 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM CET
HOW MUCH: Completely free (prior registration is required)
WHY: Learn from mentors and peers! Pitch your idea and use the networking opportunity.
WHERE: Online (Airmeet)
What can you expect?
- Networking with peers in EIT Health & EIT Digital communities.
- Free mentoring to develop your concept into a business following this event.
- New ideas, approaches, potential team-mates.
- Networking with partners and investor representatives from EIT Health and EIT Digital partner network.
- 16:30 - 16:45 Welcome speeches
- 16:45 - 17:00 The road we are on
- Kristaps Krafte, Founder and CEO, Vigo Health
- 17:00 - 18:00 Pitch Your Idea / Your Solution / Your Need
- A pitching session for EIT Health and EIT Digital Alumni members.
- Show us what's important for you in the digital health segment, talk about what you are currently working and focusing on. There will be a space for joint discussion as well.
- Moderated by Tamas Bekasi, EIT Health RIS Business Creation Manager.
- 18:00 - 19:00 Networking
- Free discussions with the pitching teams and each other in the chat rooms.
The event is open to all members of the EIT Digital and EIT Health Alumni Communities. Don’t forget to register as a Pitcher or Participant.
If you’d like to share your idea, your ideal pitch should be:
- Relevant to the topic of digital health
- 3-5 minute presentation
- Focusing on digital health research, practical digital health solutions, or digital health business development
To submit your pitch, register as a 'Pitcher' using the link below before the 5th of November and reserve your spot.
Don’t let the opportunity slip away and step up, even if your idea is still in an early stage!
Registration link: https://alumni.eithealth.eu/events/70048/registration
Do you have any questions? Feel free to get in touch with us:
- Beata Kurucz, EIT Health RIS Alumni (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luca Vavassori, EIT Digital Alumni (email@example.com)