Let us invite you to the Budapest & Berlin Innovation Day 2021 on December 3rd!
Discover Digital Wellbeing in the post-pandemic world with EIT Digital and get invaluable insights into the European deep tech landscape. The online event brings together EIT Digital Budapest and Berlin Nodes' ecosystems to present the current trends, vision and opportunities in digital wellbeing.
WHAT: Online event organized by EIT Digital Berlin & Budapest
WHEN: 3rd December 2021 (Friday) at 10:30-11:30 CET
HOW MUCH: Free (prior registration is required)
Agenda of the event
10:30 - Welcome & Opening
- EIT Digital in Brief
- EIT Digital Hungary at glance
- EIT Digital Germany at glance
By EIT Digital Budapest Node Director (acting) Tuan Trinh, and EIT Digital Head of Staff and Operations, Federico Menna.
10:45 - Panel 1; ‘The Makers’
- CheckPoint Cardio (BUL) - Boris Dimitrov, CEO
- Entremo (HU) - Miklós Knébel, Co-Founder
- JIC (CZ) - Jindřich Weiss, Chief Services Officer
- AdVitos (GER) - Catherine Schreiber, Deputy CEO & COO
- Moderated by Tuan Trinh - EIT Digital
11:05 - Panel 2; Looking Forward (Visionary)
- Ljubljana University (SLO) - Prof. Miha Škerlavaj, Vice Dean
- Semmelweis University (HU) - Dr. Gyula Szigeti, Director of Innovation
- Meddictive (HU) - Tamás Czeglédi, CEO
- Moderated by Federico Menna - EIT Digital
- (Additional panelists possible)
11:25 - Closing Remarks – Tuan Trinh and Federico Menna / EIT Digital
11:30 - End of the event
Are you interested in joining the event? Don’t forget to register in advance (for free)!