Blockchain Innovation for Green Business
We're collaborating with the Climate KIC Alumni Association (CKAA) in Paris for their upcoming event “Blockchain Innovation for Green business”, held on Friday, April 13. Inarguably, blockchain technology is disrupting the way corporations conduct their businesses, introducing an impeccable level of trust while cutting out intermediaries that dominate most businesses today.
This SPARK! lecture event will explore the fundamentals of blockchain, revealing existing use cases and its growing user adoption. You will also get some insight on its application to climate and renewable energy.
Finally, we put together two engaging workshops led by industry players in blockchain development and where you will get hands-on experience on everyday utilisation of cryptocurrencies.
The conference will open its doors at 18:30 with welcome drinks and snacks and will start at 19:00. Please see below for the detailed agenda.
- Welcome drinks
- What is blockchain about?
- Cross-over: Blockchain x Climate
- Developing climate friendly solutions thanks to blockchain
- Cryptomining operations and their impacts on environment
- How to get involved in cryptocurrencies: create your own virtual wallet Free Cocktail (networking is welcomed!)
Doors open at 6.30pm
Conference starts at 7pm
YOU CAN APPY HERE!
If you have any difficulties finding your way, please call Emmanuel at +33699816625