Are you a European Doctorate or Post-Doctorate working in the field of ICT and its applications? Internationalize your career with the TEAM programme and complete a research period in Japan or South Korea!
The aim of the TEAM programme is to create a community of excellence in ICT and its applications by bringing together twelve world-class institutions in Europe, Japan and Republic of Korea and by financing research mobilities for doctorates and post-doctorates from Europe, Japan and Republic of Korea.
The call for applications is until May, 15th 2017.
European candidates can apply for a research period at one of the following Asian partner universities:
· University of Tokyo, Japan
· Keio University, Japan
· Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
· Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
· Chungnam National University, Republic of Korea
· Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea.
The beneficiaries of this programme will have their round-trip tickets paid and will receive a monthly allowance for the duration of their stay:
· PhD Student: 1500€/month for a duration from 6 to 10 months
· Post-Doctorate: 1800€/month for a duration from 6 to 10 months
The conditions to apply are:
· Being nationals from EU
· Studying and/or doing research in the field of ICT and its applications
· Fulfill one of these conditions: registered or employed at one university of any EU member state; AND/OR have obtained a university degree by an institution of any EU member state.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact the TEAM coordinator via email@example.com