We have exciting news to share: we are partnering with the Landing Festival, the biggest tech careers event in Europe.
The next edition of Landing Festival is happening in Berlin on the 14th-15th of March 2018 and for two days you’ll get a glimpse on the future of tech careers. The main activities happening will be:
- A Job Fair with 50 companies looking to hire international talent
- Talks about tech’s hottest topics
- Workshops to get your hands dirty and learn from the best
- Expert Sessions to discuss your career issues privately
- Company Open Days - a tour around the offices of Berlin’s hottest tech companies
- A boat party to close the event in style
If you are looking for your next job, interested in discussing tech’s hottest topics or curious to have a peek at one of Europe’s startup capitals, the Landing Festival seems like a great opportunity. In the past editions the Landing Festival already brought together 2500+ tech professionals and more than 100 tech companies with 80% of them hiring attendees after the event!
And now the best part: Landing Festival is going to fly selected EIT Digital Alumni members to Berlin!
The offer is valid for applicants with at least 1 or 2 years of experience (including internships / part-time jobs).
Interested in joining? Just sign up for the Top Talent Grant on the LF website. Your profile will be checked based on your tech background and motivation and someone will get in touch with you afterwards!