We are now looking for two Senior Back End Developers for our Mobility Solution team to join us develop our PONS ecosystem (https://www.nevs.com/en/pons/).
The Mobility Solutions department is responsible for NEVS mobility service development. In this role, you will be part of the team that develops our heart, or Koro as we named our central system for our mobility ecosystem. Koro steers and helps our travelers, vehicles and is the management system that secures that PONS delivers our promises to customers.
You’ll develop new and existing services and you will be working in a cross-functional team and with our product owners to set the direction and implement our future system architecture.
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Experience in event-based architecture
- Experienced in using AWS serverless technologies
- Experience from using AWS IoT
- Proven working experience in backend languages, preferable typescript
- Previous experience working with development tools and concepts such as Git
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in writing appropriate and useful test cases
A plus if you:
- Experience of developing native Android apps
- Experience from IoT/Telematic or similar
- Preferably AWS certified (one or several of Associate/Professional Architecture, DevOps, and Developer).
We are looking for someone who has:
- Extensive knowledge and professional experience in software development
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know, and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
- Passion for building consumer products
- A team player with the ability to plan and prioritize
- Inspiring, solution-oriented and open-minded
- Flexible in the interaction with different persons, groups, and culture
- Be professional and business-oriented in your profession
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent at writing and speaking English.
- Great consideration will be given to your personal aptitude for the position!
This job was posted by amangulia08.